Top 5 free keyword research tools
Top Five Keyword Finder Tool for your Blog :-
Google offers various free keyword research tools. The most popular and easiest way to get inspiration on long tail keywords probably is Google Suggest. This term describes the drop-down menu opening when simply typing single letters or words into the search bar. The order of offered terms is determined by using a wide range of information in order to decide which query users most likely want to see. The tool therefore provides important insights on potential keywords.
Google Trends on the other hand visualizes the development of interest for certain search terms over time. It also displays regional interests and identifies related searches regarding general topics as well as specified queries. As the name implies, this is a handy tool for differentiating between trending topics, buzzwords and current issues at all times.
- In combination, these tools provide you with in-depth data on potential keywords.
- All relevant metrics such as related searches, search volume and development of queries can be found.
- You need to switch between the tabs.
- There is no export option for Google Suggest search terms, for example.
Keyword IO allows you to enter a target phrase and choose a specific country to consider for your search. After hitting ‘analyze’, you then get to an overview of potential keyword phrases, keyword trends over time and Top 10 search engine results directly drawn from Google, as well as a listing of keywords based on TF•IDF and TextRank.
- Simple and intuitive starting page.
- Keywords are listed clustered in long-tail and alphabetic order.
- You can download the list of suggestions.
- Shows relevant URLs for the specific keyword entered.
- Only one query available without free signup.
- Download only possible after free signup.
- Some metrics require further explanation.
WordStream for SEO, a powerful keyword management solution that enables users to implement these processes simply, efficiently and successfully. Search marketing is a powerful and cost-effective means of expanding reach and acquiring new customers, but the world of search is getting more and more competitive and harder to master.
- The first page of keyword results can be customized by removing items from the list.
- You can filter all words containing a certain undesired keyword from your list.
- The customized keyword list can be mailed and then downloaded in CSV format.
- You can ‘nichefy’ your keywords for displaying corresponding groups in which the keyword fits.
- The only metric provided is relative frequency as most metrics are blacked out in the free version.
- You need to enter your e-mail address in order to get access to the complete list of keywords.
KeywordDiscovery can tell you the search phrases people use to find products and services, as well as the search terms that drive traffic to your competitors.
You can take advantage of this information to:
- Optimize the content of your web pages and your meta tags
- Maximize your pay per click campaigns
- Take traffic away from your competitors
This is another good tool for keyword researchers. It can Generates up to 10 related keywords in free version of it and an estimate of their daily search volume. Find the best keywords for your website. Amateurs guess. Professionals know. With Wordtracker you’ll know which are the best keywords to drive more traffic to your sites.
- Displays metrics such as search volume, competition, and KEI (relation traffic/competition).
- Allows you to sort columns in ascending or descending order. (This function does not seem to work properly, however.)
- Free version is limited to 10 search terms only, which is very little to start with.