Xiaomi is one of the top manufacturers when it comes to smartphones.
They started producing from China, and slowly incorporated Make In India initiative of PM Modi.
Now, the company has got factories across the country and manufactures smartphones at the rate of one smartphone per second.
This number is insane as, by the time you read this article, Xiaomi would have manufactured 200 plus Smartphones.
Redmi 4A was launched in march, making it the cheapest smartphone by Xiaomi. Xiaomi in its latest teaser shows the launch of a new redmi smartphone.
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) May 5, 2017
We suspect it to be the Redmi 4. Redmi 4 was announced back in November 2016, where the low-end variant of Redmi 4 incorporated a Snapdragon 430 SoC, and the high-end variant incorporated a Snapdragon 625 SoC.
Here are it’s proposed Specifications:
– A 4000mAh battery
– 5-inch 720p HD Screen with a 2.5D curved glass on it.
– Hybrid Dual Sim
– Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-Bit Chipset with Adreno 505 GPU
– 2GB Ram and 16GB Internal Memory, Expandable up to 128GB.
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow with miui 8 on top of it.
– A 13Mp camera along with a 5MP front facing camera.
– 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
– IR Blaster and Fingerprint Scanner
It is expected to launch at the end of this month. We’re not sure whether the Standard Redmi 4 variant is going to be launched or the Redmi 4 Prime Variant.