Star Wars The Force Awakens
Star Wars Film: Google always tries to do something different from other. Continuing it awesomeness Google has launched an awesome Easter Egg result page with the partnership with Disney where yellow-over-black text a going far away from us into the space same as we have seen in Star Wars Series Intro.
As part of Star Wars Film Series Celebration Google have also launched ‘Light or Dark Side’ Google Easter Eggs where you have to choose a side of Light Or Dark. Activating one side from two will enhance your Google experience completely. After activating one side you will feel following changes:
- YouTube’s progress bar will turn into lightsabers.
- Google Map markers will become TIE Fighters or Millennium Falcons.
- Google Translate includes alien languages.
- Gmail will showcase Star Wars themed backgrounds.
The company also promises more additions between now and the movie’s December 18 release, and settings can be turned off at any time. In any case, it will all deactivate on February 1, 2016.
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away
Coming to It’s latest Easter, When you will search “a long time ago in a galaxy far far away ” the google result will start rolling up into space. Awesome thing is that the rolling texts are clickable. The iconic yellow text just looks awesome.
Google Easter, Try Out Yourself:
- Go to the Google Homepage.
- Just type the magical text (a long time ago in a galaxy far far away) and see the magic.
- The result will start moving. Now Just Enjoy The Scene.
- You can click on rolling text to visit listed pages.
The film Star Wars The Force Awakens directed by J.J. Abrams will hit the cinema halls on 24 December 2015 in India and other countries having the total running time of 2 hours 16 minutes (Star Wars Film Duration)